For Sale--1950 super jetback

1950 super 2 dr jetback, car needs complete retoration but is complete, has all trim (1 door trim bent) and emblems, front and rear bumpers both has some surface rust but no holes, some teeth are slightly bent on grill, roof needs slight body work but the rest of the car is good, pass front floor pan has some holes, drivers side surface rust, trunk pan has some holes also, seats need new covers (have a set of new old aftermarket), door panels are good (bottom starting to come apart), headliner is bad, dash and dash grill have some surface rust, gauges good, have spare complete dash with gauges and dash grill (dash not rusty), had engine running about a year ago (needs fuel pump), trans and brakes need work, have spare rims and hub caps, have new side glass (not installed), i also have lots of spare parts. the car is in southern california (if you live in california i also have year of make license plates). it's the same story not enough time and to many projects. $3000.00 takes her home. if anyone has some questions you can email me at fifty56s@yahoo.com

1950 super 2 dr jetback, car needs complete restoration but is complete, has all trim (1 door trim bent) and emblems, front and rear bumpers both has some surface rust but no holes, some teeth are slightly bent on grill, roof needs slight body work but the rest of the car is good, pass front floor pan has some holes, drivers side surface rust, trunk pan has some holes also, seats need new covers (have a set of new old aftermarket), door panels are good (bottom starting to come apart), headliner is bad, dash and dash grill have some surface rust, gauges good, have spare complete dash with gauges and dash grill (dash not rusty), had engine running about a year ago (needs fuel pump), trans and brakes need work, have spare rims and hub caps, have new side glass (not installed), i also have lots of spare parts. the car is in southern california (if you live in california i also have year of make license plates). it's the same story not enough time and to many projects. $3000.00 takes her home. if anyone has some questions you can email me at fifty56s@yahoo.com <P>sorry about the spelling......

• 3 weeks later...