For Sale: 53 Buick Special 2 door sedan $4,250.00

1953 Buick Special 2 door, straight 8, 3 speed,68,000 orig. miles, unfinished project. This nice solid/driving car was in storage many years, engine pro rebuilt 20 years ago, almost no miles since, but driven monthly or so to keep in good condition (it purrs like a kitten) All chrome has been redone, but not installed...although I have started putting it back together as of 6/8/02, (price will increase if I have to put it together) all stainless side trim is very nice, but off for polishing (will need some new clips), it was pro painted 2 years ago with 1999 "T-Bird" basecoat/clearcoat candy red/maroon after taken to bare metal, orig. upholstery is getting worn and is removed to paint under headliner and behind door panels, needs portholes and windwing frames replaced/plated and new door and trunk weather stripping. This is an easy project to finish with basic mechanical knowledge. The price as-is (shown) is less than 1/2 invested so far. Location, Portland, Or.<BR>I reserve the right to withdraw offer if I sell my other project first, thanks, Pacer<BR>(pictures can be sent e-mail, but please, serious inquiries only, as I am very limited for time)