1965 Special 4 dr sdn Driver For Sale

1965 Buick Special 4 door sedan. Daily driver, 300 V8, ST300 trans, collumn shift. I think the ext color is called Turquoise Mist Poly, with a similar colored interior. Body is solid and pretty decent. Some creases toward the back. Near perfect front clip. Chrome is good. Dash pad and door panels good. Back seat has some rips, and front seat is very broken down. Tires and brakes are good. very small chip in windshield. Tri Shield small hub caps with trim rings. This car is a fun driver or would make an excellent parts car. Fly here and drive it home. I can take and email pictures upon request. Car is located in western Washington state. I would like $1200 or would use it in partial trade toward one of the following:<P>**63-65 Riviera<BR>**71-73 Riviera<BR>**80's Riv ragtop<P>Post questions here or email me.<BR>Michael <BR>mbspears@excite.com

Okay, I found my dream Riviera and need some $$$$ quick. I will take $700 for the 1965 Buick Special.<P>Thanks,<BR>Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, e mail some photos to<BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>I'll take a look at it, interior, exterior and engine. Does it use oil? How are the tires? trans ok?<BR>Thanks, John

I haven't put enough miles on the car to know if it uses much oil. I haven't had to add any in the few hundred miles that I have driven it. The previous owner said that it has an oil leak. The tires are great....they look practically new. As for the transmission. I have a vague memory of it acting strangely once or twice. Sorry, I cannot remember the details. Other than those one or two incidents, the transmission has given me no trouble. The previous owner claimed to have no transmission trouble other than one remote incident as well. There is a small coolant leak. It looks like it may be around the thermostat housing. I entend to look into it when I have the time. <BR>I will email pics. Thanks, Michael

• 3 weeks later...

The car is still for sale. It is still $700 (firm). I have several pictures downloaded that I can email. <BR>Thanks,<BR>Michael S.<BR>mbspears@excite.com

• 1 month later...