WANTED 455

I WANT A 455 TO PUT IN MY '79 REGAL,MUST RUN FAIRLY WELL(NO SMOKE!!!!). ALSO MUST BE FAIRLY CLOSE TO NORTH EAST INDIANA.

HELLO" I HAVE A 72 BUICK 455ci IN A ESTATE WAGON WITH 147,000 MILE'S RUNS FLAWLESS NO SMOKE AND SOUND'S REAL GOOD WITH THE NEW 2 1/2 PIPE'S WITH FLOWMASTER'S.....CAN HERE THE ENGINE RUN DRIVE THE WAGON IF U WOULD LIKE..I'AM SELLING THE ENGINE CAUSE I HAVE A REDONE BUICK 430 THAT IS WAITING IN THE WING'S TO DROP IN ...IF U WANT A DIRECT DROP IN ENGINE THIS IS 4 U..IT WILL BE COMPLETE FROM CARB TO OIL PAN FROM EX MANIFOLD TO EX MANIFOLD ..I LIVE IN A SUBURB OF CHICAGO,IL..MUNDELEIN,IL 60060...I WILL SELL THE ENGINE WITH A HEI DISTRIBUTER IN IT CAUSE I'AM CHANGING IT FROM POINT'S TO HEI ....$550.00 DOLLARS THIS ENGINE NEED'S NOTHING SPENT IT'S LIFE IN ,CO BEEN IN ,IL 4 A MONTH...WELL IF U CAN USE IT GIVE ME A E'MAIL OR CALL ...847-388-3966....THANK U ..GREG...

How much are wanting to spend? I have a completely rebuilt '72 455 stage 1 for sale.I'll crate it and ship it for $3,000.00.shaunshaw@hotmail.com