WTB - Interior Parts for 70-72 GS...Help!

Greetings gang! Leaving behind every bit of my best judgment, I just bought a '72 GS project. Matching numbers engine, trans, and 3:08 rear. It's a hardtop with wonderful sheet metal. No - and I mean NONE at all - rust, not even under the vinyl top. The interior, as could be expected, is rough. I've got some options with interior color, but I'm looking to go low budget.<P>I have a green and a black dashpad. I have saddle buckets and rear seats, and I have white rear seats. I have green panels, white panels, and saddle panels. Trouble is, none of these parts are very good frown.gif" border="0, not really even driver-quality. I could mix and match, though, if I had another fair-good complete set of any of those colors.<P>I think I have eliminated Saddle from consideration. As such, I am looking to buy either used white or used green interior elements, in particular: door panels, front buckets and rear seats (or covers) and anything that's supposed to be green or white. It doesn't have to be perfect, just driver-quality stuff. If you're looking to replace yours - even old seat covers, PLEASE email me. You could recoup some of the money you might have thought was gone in the trash. <P>Even if your interior is a different color, I would be willing to consider going in your direction if your set is complete enough. THANKS FELLAS!<P>'72 GS-350 Convertible<BR>'72 GS-350 Hardtop

well, i'm not exactly sure how to respond to that, but i am interested in the green parts..."okay" sounds like just what i'm looking for - something with no tears, modestly faded maybe, and on the cleaner side of the spectrum. if you're interested in selling, just let me know. thanks!