67 Skylarks. (2) Conv. & (1) Coupe

I bought these cars about eight years ago thinking (as many have before, I'll bet) that a person with absolutely no car knowledge or mechanical aptitude could produce a summer ride as nice as their father-in-law's convertible. Wrong.<P>The coupe and the best Skylark have been stored in a good barn for about the entire time I have had them. The parts convertible is outside in the elements.<P>The nicest of the three is a 1967 Skylark Special convertible. V8-4 automatic with power and air. Engine is completely rebuilt, but untested. Same goes for the transmission. Bodywork is done (new metallic mist green), but not the best as it was pretty rusty around the wheels when I bought it. All work was done by professionals. Completely dissassembled, but should be very complete - except for an air conditioning line that I faintly remember breaking)<P>The other convertible is a six cylinder automatic and is good for parts only - very rough.<P>The coupe is all original as far as I know with the exception of new exhaust that I had installed. I put a couple of thousand miles on it probably before it conked out (I am told it is the cam - the part of it that makes the fuel pump work.) It has Buick ralleys (minus one lost center cap). These are all west-central Ohio cars, so they have/had rust.<P>I am sure there is more, but since I am writing this spur-of-the-moment, it is hard to remember. Will get complete info and pics if someone is interested.<P>It's amazing how fast $$ dissappears with these projects, especially with $500 a year for storage. Would like $4000 for all of it or will trade/partial for just about anything that I can make use of. Off the top of my head - a ZTR lawn mower, woodworking machinery, older used pickup, electronics, etc... If you have something - email me. I have very wide interests (and a short attention span - as you may have guessed).<P>Will refine this post later with more details and forethought. Thanks.<P>Chad<BR>cjoler@bright.net

Guest BillEBuick

Chad i am interested but dont have time now to say much post as much info as you can and where you are and ill get back here asap BillE

Bill,<P>Thanks for inquiring. I will try to get some pics and more information onto my web site this weekend. I'll post the URL here. I am located less than an hour northwest of Dayton, Ohio.<P>Chad

• 2 weeks later...