1966 California Skylark

1966 SKYLARK by BUICK / 2 door hardtop / Turn key ready to go, /CALIFORNIA car / Factory high performance 340 V8 /Very reliable highway driver, ready to cruise / Amazing handling car due to upgraded suspension and brake systems /PS PB Air Auto Posi/ priced to sell @ 6,999 US$ E-mail for photos - information chicks@handling.com or phone 6-10pm EST. 905.934.2956 car is located 30 minutes from Buffalo NY<BR>Possible delivery within 400 miles<P>· CALIFORNIA car <BR>· Rust free - no rust repairs ever!<BR>· Factory high performance 340 V8<BR>· Recent paint <BR>· All new weather stripping and trunk seals (softseal)<BR>· New Flowmaster duel exhaust system<BR>· Automatic transmission<BR>· Power steering<BR>· Power brakes<BR>· Upgraded fast ratio steering box<BR>· Buick Grand National wheels with SR rated Radial tires<BR>· Amazing handling car due to upgraded suspension and brake systems<BR>· 100% new front end parts (ball joints, tie rods etc.)<BR>· All suspension bushings replaced with polyurethane bushings (front & rear)<BR>· New shocks<BR>· Aftermarket anti-sway bars front and rear<BR>· Aftermarket front spindles<BR>· New brakes<BR>· Upgraded front disc brakes<BR>· Tilt wheel<BR>· Tinted glass (factory)<BR>· Positraction limited slip rear differential <BR>· Air conditioning (factory, needs recharged)<BR>· Original documentation , owners manual, warranty information, protecto plate, build sheet.[*]null

PLEASE SEND ME THE CAR!! j/k Everything you have listed is basically the framework for my 2dr '66... right down to the GN wheels!<P>so... Why sell?

I have to choose between the car and my wife??? If I choose the car she will get it when the lawyer is done anyways. A car I have been trying to buy for a couple of years is for sale and something has to go.