For Sale: 1955 Buick Special Model 43 4 door Hardtop

Rebuilt 264 nailhead engine and dynaflow trans. 0 miles on both! New exhaust system front to back. New wheel cylinders(not kits) and brake shoes, resurfaced brake drums. All new brake lines and hoses, new master cylinder.Gas tank has been flushed and resealed along with new sending unit. Front end rebuild kit(from Kanter Auto) has been installed,just needs a trip to the alignment shop.New front shocks,Reworked radiator, all new hoses and belts,new voltage regulator. Undercarriage has been blasted and refinished(POR15)Floor boards are rust free, only rust on car is two small pin holes on left side rocker panel. Glass is all good, and all windows roll up and down. Very solid car!! 75% restored.Clear title. All this car needs is paint and upholstery.I ran out of time and ambition to finish this project. For more info. email at wwarnest@msn.com or call 651-489-5210 mornings or weekends(central time zone)My asking price is $3500

Photos are always helpful... do you have any or access to downloading them on the net? Eventually I want a set of Buicks ...55...thru ...59. Once I see the photos, it'll help me get an idea of what other questions I need to ask and/or if I'm further interested. THANKS grin.gif" border="0