WTB 1965 Skylark 2DHT

• 1 month later...

Hello Guy,<BR>Just wondering if you were interested in a beautifully restored 65 Special convertible? White w/ white top and red interior. 300 V8, with A/C (rare), and power top (rare). 72,000 miles. Ready to show and go. Let me know if you want more infor at<BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>Thanks, John Simonson

Guy,<BR>If you end up with a big project, I have a 65 special 4 dr sedan that would be an good running, driving parts car. The car is actually pretty decent; a few creases in the doors and rear 1/4's, and a broken seat; one little dent in the front edge of one of the front fenders. This car is currently my daily driver. All the chrome is nice, no rust, 300 V8, AT, PS,PB, Tri Shield "dog dish" hubcaps with trim rings, good tires, brakes, & shocks. It's a fun car.....just not worth putting much into being a 4 dr post. Anyway, I would sell if for $1000. you could fly here (Washington) and drive it home (if it ever becomes worth it to you). Good luck finding your car.<BR>Michael S.<BR>mbspears@excite.com