71 riviera

71 gs riv. 116k.  dark blue w/ white vinyl top.  runs strong.  <BR>$4200<BR>mostly, ill try to be thorough about the problems here...<BR>interior...<BR>one of the cigarette lighters in the back doesnt work. other <BR>than that the back is very clean.<BR>clock does not work.  speedometer reads 10miles faster <BR>than actual. clock does not work. original radio <BR>disconnected.  under dash removable face cd player is <BR>connected with amp in trunk.  it is loud and has to be <BR>because the cherry bomb mufflers create quite a rumble. <BR>front bench seat has stains and tears on drivers side.  there <BR>is some weird goop on the passenger side carpet that <BR>looks like it was sealing some kind of hole.  drivers side armrest has peeling vinyl. dash is in great <BR>condition.  less the clock and that rear lighter, all power <BR>accessories work... cruise, ac, seats, windows, trunk <BR>release.<BR>exterior...<BR>dents on front corners, above pass side front wheel well <BR>and on bumpers. front lower bumper is bent.  front upper <BR>bumper is has middle cut out so the whole grill shows. back <BR>bumper has a couple dents.  paint is original and has some <BR>flakes and chips.  a little rust around the chips is the only <BR>rust on the car.  vinyl top is cracking on drivers side.  there is <BR>some sealant at the bottom of the front window that i didnt <BR>notice when i bought the car, so im not sure of its purpose.  <BR>engine/drivetrain...<BR>in the past year the car has had breaks fixed, two oil <BR>changes (every 3k), new alternator, new drive shaft, new <BR>power steering pump, new clutch fan, thermostat, radiator <BR>hose, water pump, belts, and fan shroud.<BR>the rear choke pull of valve on the carb is not working <BR>properly.  this makes for hard starts in the winter, but has <BR>never given me a problem when its not cold.  the carb will <BR>also cut out if you floor the car too fast.  if you dont floor it, <BR>theres really no problem, if your your going to be burning <BR>lots of rubber, you might want a rebuild, or maybe a rebuild <BR>kit.  <BR>this car has been almost a daily driver for me, and has only <BR>broken down on me once in two years.  i have driven it  250 <BR>miles every other sunday (philly to annapolis, md) for the <BR>past 6 months with nary a problem.  it is fast and runs <BR>strong.  <BR>i want to be as up front as possible about its problems, <BR>because i got a bit taken when buying it and spent a lot of <BR>time and money fixing the things the seller "forgot" to tell me <BR>about.  <BR>if your interested, ask as many questions as you like.  if your <BR>in the area, come on by, or i can drive to you if your reletively <BR>close.  i live in downtown philadelphia but love getting <BR>outside the city where i can open her up a bit.<BR>i will take some pictures and try to post them somewhere by <BR>the weekend.  <BR>thanks