65 Parts car Wildcat 2dr

2 Dr w/buckets, tan interior, no engine, trans,grille front bumper, rear lites or side chrome.<BR>Rest of car is still available. <BR>any one interested please advise. <BR>email for prices-cheap.!!<BR>Located 3 hours north of Buffalo. Barrie ont<BR>Canada-<BR>THanks<BR>Robin<P>[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Robin Cook ]<p>[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Robin Cook ]

I have a 65 Wildcat and I need a few things,I need the emblem on the trunk on the left side, someone stole mine, I'm not sure if there is trim here but I seem to be missing the bottom half to the interior side of the rear window, I ruined my front passenger fender in an accident so if you have a straight clip I could use that, I don't need the chrome because you don't have any I know. I know you don't have the engine but I was just wondering if you had the original air cleaner because I need that as well. E-mail me if you can get me any of those parts

I have a convertible, so the interior is a little rough. How's the dash cover? Rearview mirror? Door panels? and rear "door" panels (what do you call 'em in the back when you don't have 4 doors?) Passenger side front window?

Dashpad cover is excellent condition-no cracks, Rearview mirror good condition,All door panels excellent-exception is drivers door has 2 very small cuts at lock pin top of door. Chrome on panels is excellent. rear inner quarter panels are complete with arm rests.<BR>RF window is clear-non a/c car.<P>Supply email for futher info and price.<BR>Robin<BR>rcook@sympatico.ca

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Robin.<P>Still have the 65 Wildcat? I sent you an email a week or two ago, and haven't heard back from you. What color is the interior? How much for the dash cover? Rearview mirror?<P>Let me know if you're no longer selling parts.<P>Thanks.