1962 Buick Special 4-door

1962 Buick Special 4-door.<P>I'm selling this car really cheap: $200.<P>The car is a complete 4-door, minus the 215 V8, which I pulled.<P>Car still has trans & all the rest of the drivetrain.<P>Interior is green with white exterior. Paint went bad, so there's surface body rust. Lots of good chrome inside & out. Wheels, wheelcovers, all other mechanicals are there.<P>Don't make me send it to the recycler!!<P>Car is in central Virginia. Call Thomas at 540-818-9767 or email me at cfdebusk@vt.edu.<P>Thomas<p>[ 02-16-2002: Message edited by: Thomas DeBusk ]

Guest Shaffer

How are the floors on the car - any rust in floors? Is it automatic? Any other options? Thanks.<p>[ 02-16-2002: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

Trans is automatic.<P>Car had soft spots in rear floor area, I think. Not front. I have it stored about 3 hours away. I'm going there Sunday, 2/17/02, so I'll look at it more closely and post relevant details.<P>I don't remember other options. There's a radio/no AC. Interior was in very good shape last time I saw it, but I think the sun's gotten to some of it.<P>Incidentally, I don't actually remember the year of the car. Tell me what to look for and I'll nail down the year with a post when I get back.