Wanted - Skylark convert or GS

Hello, I am looking to buy a top quality 1964-1972 Skylark convert or GS or the combination of the two. Must be in top notch condition and stock. Let me know what you have. Thanks for your time. e mail<BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>I check it often, so I'll get back to you soon.<BR>John

John<P>I spotted a nice 66 GS today at Hooked on Classics in Watertown MN. I inquired about it and they said they have had it all winter and are motivated to sell. Previous owner needed room and $ for a Hemi car.<P>It was white with an original white interior. Looked to me like one repaint and original inside. 445 nailhead and AT with A/C. Had Crager SS mags and 245 60 14" tires. Dry car with good stainless and crome. Minor rust at corners of rear window. Trunk was excellent. I would say some one has kept it well in a garage. Dash said 60,XXX rounds and car looked the part. I would call it a #3 that could easily be better with a fresh class A paint job.<P>They said it ran excellent. <P>Email me at Gilles63@msn.com for more details. I already have a 66 GS and no cash or space for one more!