4 Sale>>>1970 Buick Skylark Convertible...

This is my 1970 Skylark Custom, Convertible. The car has a gorgeous arrow straight vintage red paint job, New Sandlewood convertible top, and a Saddle brown interior. I get a lot of compliments on this color combination and the quality of restoration. It is equipped with Power steering, Power brakes, AM radio and Air conditioning. It has the Original stock Buick rally wheels with BF Goodrich’s. It has a 350 motor with a 4-Barrel carburetor and 350 trans. New Alternator, Starter, Belts and hoses, thermostat, trans filter and fluid. Brand new Windshield, wipers and Halogen headlights. Interior was professionally converted from a bench seat with a column shift to Stock Bucket seats with headrests, a Gran Sport console with a factory floor shifter. Very nice dashboard and instrumentation. Lights, wipers, turn signals all work. Radio does not. Air conditioning does work but could use some charge. The car runs and drives beautiful. This car was NOT a rusted out restoration job! The quarters were NOT rusted out as usually seen on convertibles. This car was always garaged. I have the protect-o-plate, build sheet, and glove compartment books. This is a turnkey classic convertible that a family could enjoy for years to come. I am located in southern New Jersey and the car will appear as nice in person or better than you would expect! Price is $12,500 You can contact me at (856) 468-6249 Thanks, Ron <P>Click on the link, then click on the Skylark folder to see all 25 pictures <A HREF="http://photos.yahoo.com/ronsredgto" TARGET=_blank>http://photos.yahoo.com/ronsredgto</A>

• 2 weeks later...