wanted 60 electra 225 trim molding

I am looking to purchase 2 rear fender lower outer panel moldings, this is the stainless strip that runs the lenght of the rear fender, just above the ribbed insert panel.I need right and left sides<BR>also need front wheel well moldings, right and left pieces. They dont have to be n.o.s. but should be in nice condition ,as this will be a car I can drive, and not for show.<BR>Any assistance on these parts will be greatly appreciated.<BR>Mark Lob<BR>wwsmlob@cedar-rapids.net<BR>BCA 26601<P>1960 Electra<BR>1960 Electra 225<BR>1968 Thunderbird (I know it's the "F" word but it has the 429 engine and is fast and quiet)<P>1968 Thunderbird ( I know it's the "F" word)

Thank you for that info.I called this morning and he did not have the pieces I require, but did have another that I purchased, I am still looking for the rear moldings, if anyone can help with this I would be very grateful. Thank you.<BR>Mark Lob

May have these at home. I know I have front wheel well moldings.<P>I have thousands of NOS, restored and used moldings and continue to have more restored (Mike, I think I have more of them than Bill has).<P>Will check when I get home from work.