1950 Buick Super Chassis and Engine FREE!!!!!

I have made several attempts to sale the chassis, engine, and transmission from my project car. I have had no luck. So rather than sending them to the grave in a junkyard. I am offering them free to a good home. The only thing I ask is that you come and get it, and realize I will not seperate or part it out. This if for a complete rolling chassis, with the engine and transmission still in it. The condition of the engine and trans is not known but they are complete. The chassis has some rust damage. The car is located in central Illinois. For further information contact Haligan9@aol.com

• 1 month later...

Hello,<BR>I am interested in your posting about the '50 Buick Special, I have one that needs the rolling chassis. The one I have is a 4-door, with dynaflow transmission and straight-8 engine. The thing is, I live in Massachusetts and I need to inquire about some type of mode of transportation to get it from Illinois to Mass. Please let me know if what you have matches what I have and if it is still availible. Thanks Ed Abby<BR>e-mail: laweca@msn.com