WTB grille 72 skylark

I have a egg crate pot metal grille for a 72 unless you want the GS grille which is plastic this one will work. I also have a mint set of door panels from a one owner car that are medium brown with the wood grain. I would like $30 for the grille and $125 for the door panels.

Hey Trishieldwarrior,<P>Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I do want the plastic grille but thanks. I might be interested in those door panels. If I don't see anything else. I can die the brown to black(color I need). Thanks and I'll get back you.

The Skylark Custom used the metal grill in 1972. The other Skylarks and the GS models shared the same plastic grill, except on the GS models almost the entire center section was painted black. I have 2 GS grills. On 1 of them, one of the mounting studs has been epoxied where it had cracked. It is not cracked or chipped anywhere and I would sell it for $100. The other one is almost perfect--does not look weathered--and I would sell for $175. They would have to be picked up at my house; will not ship.

Do these grilles have the black tight pattern on each side? I've seen differant styles that people are claiming as 72 Skylarks/GS but they don't look like the one I have. The one on my car maybe from a GS.I'm not sure. I am definately interested in looking at them. Let me know when we can get together.612-363-7723 anytime. Thanks