Wanted 55 Special

Guest Ray Newport

Guest Shaffer

Ray: Not sure if it is for sale, but my grandfather has a 1955 Buick Special Riviera 4-door hardtop sedan. It is blue and white (white top, blue hood/trunk, upper half, with white on the lower half). It has the 264 V-8, automatic, trip odometer, am radio, dail speedometer, power steering and brakes, 63K actual. The engine has less than 5K on a complete rebuild, trans rebuilt as well. Car also has original hubcaps, headliner perfect, wide whitewalls. All lights work. Chrome good, but not perfect. Detailed under hood. Car has new paint, looks good, but up close on spots, you can tell the painter was no pro. Interior completely redone, except for headliner and rear door panels. They are very close to the front panels. Car is a #3 car. Garage kept. Floors and trunk very solid. I am not 100% sure if he wants to sell it, but he has mentioned to my uncle that he was thinking of selling. If you would like, I will ask him if he would be interested in selling it. Its possible. Will post here if so. <P>Tony<P>72 Buick Electra<BR>89 Pontiac Safari<BR>91 Honda Accord<P>In the mean time - check out <A HREF="http://www.ebay.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ebay.com</A> <P> ]<p>[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]