WANTED: 1971-72 Pontiac Grand Ville/71-76 Grand Safari/71-73 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

I know this is a Buick site, but hopefully someone here can help me locate one of these cars in the southeastern USA. I am wanting to buy one of the following cars. Would like to purchase in late February or March, when weather is getting warm, but thought it would be a good idea to look for one now. I want a good (not mint) 1971-1973 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. I prefer a white, gold, green or blue car. <BR>Mainly wanting to buy a 1971-1976 Pontiac Grand Safari station wagon. Must be 3-seat (9-passenger) woodgrain, high option car. <BR>Or would like to find a 1971-1972 Pontiac Grand Ville 4-door hardtop sedan. Cars must be in good running shape and be restorable, with no major rust. Would like to keep it below $1,000. Any info appreciated. Thanks. Tony<P>1972 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4-door hardtop sedan<BR>1989 Pontiac Safari 4-door wagon<BR>1991 Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan<P>[ 12-15-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]<p>[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

Guest Shaffer

A 1973 Cadillac Calais (base Cadillac for 73) found me yesterday. The owner sent me photos of the car and it is nice, but I really wanted a DeVille. The early 70s Cadillac Calais was rare cars. I think it was because the Calais was so plain for a Cadillac. They had no vinyl top and the cars have minimal chrome. The one I am looking at is a white w/black interior. (Not my interior color pick) I will keep everyone posted.<P>Tony<P>72 Buick Electra<BR>89 Pontiac Safari<BR>91 Honda Accord

my dad had a 74 i think...caddy coupe deville..baige interior and ext. but he junkd it due to the fact of a neighbor calling th e township on us..it had no title...it had the 500 cu motor leather seats..fully loaded i belive

Guest Shaffer

If anyone is interested in the car, he wants $2,900 for it. In good shape, but I want a Sedan DeVille if I buy a Cadillac. My 72 Electra 225 Custom is still for sale. Hate to sell it, but I need to sell at least by Feb 1. $1,700 FIRM<P>Tony<P>72 Electra<BR>89 Safari<BR>91 Accord<p>[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

Hi Tony. I have just what you are looking for 40 miles away. Gold with mint condition brown leather interior. I will Email you privately with the details.

Tony,<P>I know you were specific with the year of Cadillac you're looking for, but thought I would offer this up anyway.<P>My dad has a 68 Coupe DeVille white, all orig. in decent shape. He lives in Southern VA. Let me know if you're interested in looking at something from the 60's.<P>Good luck with your other searches.<BR>KEN