56 Chevy - update(more pictures)

Guest Irv D

Guest Irv D

Just thought I would post some additional pictures of the interior. Exterior pics were posted about 24 hours ago - BUY/SELL as 1956 Chevy Bel Air. The pictures are not the greatest & do not do the car justice. Also, do not have pics (right now) of engine compartment. It is not perfect, but nice - as is the trunk & undercarriage. Just surface rust on undercarriage - very correct & nice.

For more information: Irv DeMatties

deelin@roadrunner.com

Ph: (518) 792-6830

post-72405-143138483953_thumb.jpg

post-72405-14313848396_thumb.jpg

post-72405-143138483965_thumb.jpg

post-72405-14313848397_thumb.jpg

post-72405-143138483976_thumb.jpg

Edited by Irv D
Newer posting date (see edit history)

Guest Irv D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I would post some additional pictures of the interior. Exterior pics were posted about 24 hours ago - BUY/SELL as 1956 Chevy Bel Air. The pictures are not the greatest & do not do the car justice. Also, do not have pics (right now) of engine compartment. It is not perfect, but nice - as is the trunk & undercarriage. Just surface rust on undercarriage - very correct & nice.

For more information: Irv DeMatties

deelin@roadrunner.com

Ph: (518) 792-6830

Attached Thumbnails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Irv D; 2 Minutes Ago at 15:58. Reason: Newer posting date

Irv D

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Irv D

Send email to Irv D

Find More Posts by Irv D

Add Irv D to Your Contacts

Guest Irv D

Mick - not sure why the pics did not come up. I originally posted the ad a few days ago. Asking $13,200. I can send you all the information of my original posting, along with pictures of exterior, interior, etc. - I think it would be best for me to e.mail them to you if you don't mind giving me your e.mail address. Let me know. My e.mail is: deelin@roadrunner.com

Let me know how you want me to get the information to you.

Irv D