REALLY OLD GUY

You offered me gravel sheilds for my 41 short wheelbase special sometime back in August. Do you still have them? I am interested!<BR>Please respond.<BR>Thanks

The gravel shields are still available.They came from a guy,now deceased,who ws doing a 41 SWB Soecial.They were in yellow boxes(probably circa WW II).The end flaps,which probably had the part # were missing. Someone, probably a Buick parts man had written "SWB" on one .I know they will not fit a 41 Super,so they have to be for one of the Special models.I had to settle for "Repro s"for my 41 Super,and they are not as nice as Buick NOS,and cost about $300.00,part of which was shipping.

Thanks for acknowledging my note. I acquired a NOS shield for the drivers side, but I am having difficulty finding a nice one for the other side. Even the repros are hard to find for the "SWB". I have skirts for the car and thought that I needed to have the sheilds specifically for that application, but I have been told that the only difference was the holes for the stainless trim which of course, can be drilled.<BR>If you would like, please email me, ftrasport@home.com, with the specifics; your location, price, etc.<BR>Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.