1952 Buick for Sale

<OL TYPE=A><LI>Year: 1952<BR><LI>Make: Buick<BR><LI>Model: Special (50 ? )<BR><LI>Price: $300 or Best Offer - You Move it<BR><LI>Location: the car is on blocks in Castro Valley, CA<BR><LI>Contact: Frank Porto (510)531-3474<BR> [e-mail]fporto@pacbell.net<BR></OL><BR>Description: Two-door Sedan, straight-six, light green color. I bought this car in 1970 for $408 and nicknamed it the "Beast." It was my college car and our honeymoon car. We drove it all over the West. It became our second car in the 1980's. The "Dynaslow" transmission began to slip about 1986, so I got a transmission re-building kit. But regretfully I never rebuilt it - I just never set the time aside. It was last driven in 1990 and went on blocks then.<P> The package includes the car, the transmission rebuilding kit and an original shop manual. Everything worked before we quit using it. It is rusty. All the parts or OK, but the left front bumper and left front fender are straightened but slightly wrinkled. The glass and upholstery is complete. I'm too attached to this car to junk it; I want someone to restore it or use the parts in restoration.