1968 GS California for sale in California

1968 GS California for sale with 53,XXX miles as of this posting. It has perfect black interior, nice black vinyl top, and nice but not perfect shiny egg shell colored paint. All original. When I bought this car, it had 48,000 original miles and the original bias ply tires on all fives ralleys!! I have since pulled the original engine and transmission, both in perfect running order, and put another engine combo in. I still have EVERYTHING to put the car back to it's original state but the car WAY funner to drive the way it is!! Now I know this is going to sound sacreligious but, I did everything right. And everything looks right. It now has a ZZ4 GMPP 350 with H.O.T. cam kit installed, Edelbrock RPM intake, 3310 Holley 750 cfm vac. secondaries, 16" Blackmagic electric radiator fan, Heddan ceramic coated headers, 2 1/2" aluminized Flowmaster exhaust, rebuilt turbo 350 with shift kit, 2000 stall converter, 28,000 lb gvw transmission cooler, balanced drive shaft with new u-joints and u-joint girdles, 3:31 geared 12 bolt rearend with Eaton posi and Mosier axles, new KYB shocks, 1 1/4" front sway bar, 1" rear sway bar, 5 new radial tires, and power front disc brake setup not installed. I have the owners manual and protect-o-plate also. I'm sure I left some stuff out but that's the basics. I'm asking $10,000 for all, which I think is pretty reasonable. If interested, you can call me at (408)985-7907 or e-mail dean.e.townsend@owenscorning.com . Thank you for reading this very long and drawn out post. Dean