1925 Dodge business sedan

Guest JaD

It has been a while since I was on here, I had the 25 that I posted as a 24 Touring over a year ago. The car has been in California since then but got to see it on a recent business trip, unfortunatley it has not been touched since it went into my Dad's garage. Dad and Grandpa have gathered up all of the parts for the car and I got a chance to go through them last week. The good news is that door handles, trim pieces, dash, steering column, marker lamps, stop lamp, head lamp glass, head lamp trim, all the bits and pieces for glass all the way around including glass, gas pedal, starter switch, just about everything all removed and stored since 1950's. The bad news is that some of it looks like it has been stored since the 1950's. The big find was at my Grandpa's house where I found two complete engine's with transmission, two radiators, two radiator shrouds, two gas tanks, one set of front and rear fenders with inner fender wells, one set of steel wheels, one steering shaft, and about one to two of every engine accesory. Some of this stuff is in pretty rough shape but I am sure somebody needs it. I only had about twenty minutes or so to go through it and grab some pics that I will attach so some of them might not have very much detail. I am looking to preferably trade these for rebuild kits or new electric items.

post-63718-14313841978_thumb.jpg

post-63718-143138419783_thumb.jpg

post-63718-143138419785_thumb.jpg

post-63718-143138419788_thumb.jpg

post-63718-143138419791_thumb.jpg

post-63718-143138419794_thumb.jpg

post-63718-143138419796_thumb.jpg

The speedo cable that I have does not have the actual cable in it, just the housing. It also does not seem to have any threads on the end that would go torwards the transmission and also does not look like it has the length to make it there. It doesnt appear to have been stripped out so this may be how it came stock, I dont know enough about these cars yet to be able to tell. I have one "good" radiator and one with a dent in the top. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I forgot to mention it before but all of these parts are in Encinitas California (North San Diego County).

Thanks, Joe

davistx@verizon.net