parting 70 Electra 4door

Parting 1970 electra 4door,no motor/trans, nice doors,nice black non power door panels,nice black dash pad,ect.Post your needs here or call Ky.270 235-5507

What options does this car have? I'm looking for a variety of items to improve my '70 225 with...<P>- Center front bumper emblem<BR>- Black rear seat belts<BR>- Electric trunk release<BR>- Mag wheels<BR>- Disc brake setup<BR>- Cruise control<BR>- Rear defogger<BR>- Any other interesting options?<P>Let me know about prices, etc.

Hi Mike,Sorry but my car doesn't have any options except a/c,power brakes,p/s,am radio and probably all Electra's had these.My car did have excellant black seat belts but they have been sold.Still have excellant black door panels and dash pad.No tilt,power trunk,rr.defog,cruise,or disc brakes.I do have a 1972 Electra with power disc I am parting$100.00 for everything plus ship if you can use them.Thanks

I need the front clip on that lesabre the ho the fenders and the front bumper wih brackets how muc do you wantfor all and does yur electra have the internal antenna tha is in the windshield or no. And one thing will te rear dor on a electra fit a lesabre if so give me a price and a pic if you can.

• 3 weeks later...