72 Skylark Project car in Northern Alberta

I bought a 72 Skylark Custom a few years ago as a project and have never done a thing with it. I have since moved away and now i need to sell it. I plan to sell my house in the spring so it must go by then! The guy before me started to restore it and ended up in a coma from a bad car accident. Anyhow when he got out i bought it, he had the rear ¼'s cut out and bought new ones and new lower fender metal. There is no engine or tranny, it was a 350-auto car originally. It has all rallye rims on it, a black interior with bucket seats and a console with auto shifter. Floors and trunk look good, some rust spots showing up on sides of car, one spot about 1½" bad on black vinyl roof. Red exterior, comes almost complete, i even have the dealer emblem! grin.gif" border="0 Dashpad and headliner are nice, front seats have rips. I had it on ebay.com and i had 1018 people look at it in 7 days but nobody bought it cuz of its location. It is near Peace River, AB Canada which is a thousand miles or so north of the montana border. shocked.gif" border="0 I had my reserve set at $1000US and that is a screaming good deal believe me. I had it at a manditory $2000CDN before that but now that the auction is over i will take no less than $1200US or $1900CDN I can also deliver this cart anywhere in western Canada including all border crossings therein at my cost plus a little for my truck. You can phone me at 250-428-0429 after 6:00pm MST wink.gif" border="0 The vin # starts with VH37H2Z