55 Century F/Sale

Not a typo, unfortunately...moving and no place for car and $$$ is getting tight in a hurry...<P> Fresh drivetrain,brakes, good tires(not new, 1pr very near new),Wonderbar WITH footswitch, P/antenna(no present),previously last licensed in 72, good interior aside from lack of carpets and RF floor(air conditioned...I got patch panel)<BR> New: motor(less than 150 miles)<BR> DF,exhaust sys.<BR> Rear end redone(brgs,seals brakes and hoses)<BR> blower motors(from low mile parts car)<BR> Radiator serviced(not recored...it's in great cond.)<BR> <BR> Needs...paint in and out, its a 50/50 car...body(2 dr h/t) pretty darn straight for a 46 year old rig. Black top(orig. paint),white lower(been repainted at some point.) Minimal mud in it...L 1/4 and door(rear 1/4 BTW)<BR> Needs both door glass(cracked with decent frames) Good w/shield...factory tint at top and EZ Eye glass. P/Brakes...booster and master redone but booster is overly sensitive...under warranty. <BR> Front end needs redone, drives straight...1st trip was down freeway.<BR> spare tire well rusted out very bottom, rest of trunk rock solid. Lots of spares....1/4 glass(both)LH t/light assy,NOS R fender mldg(one on car is okay) <BR> Interior is red/gray with black dash in very good cond. as I said...good enough to use as is...<BR> Roadmaster wheelcovers.<P> hats about all i can think of now...I really don't wanna part with it, but such is life....got tons of receipts for everything done.<P><BR> Asking $8250. O.B.O., willing to trade possibly for 61 LeSabre/Invicta(preferred) bubbletop or conv. or possibly 70 Wildcat.<P> Email @ dlw29@hotmail.com<P> Must sell before end of year.