Wanted 1970 Buick Skylark 2 Door

I have a wanted ad already on this message<BR>board, looking for non-air 70 Skylark, but<BR>since I'm having no luck coming up with a <BR>non-air car, I'm starting to consider buying<BR>a nice( no paint or bodywork needed) 70 <BR>skylark, even if it has A.C. <BR> Please e-mail any pics or info you may have<BR>about a nice 70 skylark for sale, all cars<BR>will be considered.<BR> I'm a motivated buyer that is willing to pay<BR>good money for the right car, Thanks.<BR>Tom Miller GSCA#4202<BR>STG1MILLER@AOL.COM<BR>b.t.w. would like a bench seat column shift<BR>auto car with as little power options as<BR>possible, I know it's kind of a joke trying<BR>to fined a boned-out Buick, but I'm looking.

Hello Tom,<BR>I don't have 70, but I do have a very clean 69 Skylark for sale. Would you be interested? Let me know at<BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>Thanks, John

I HAVE A 70 GS 455 #S MATCHING .I HAVE RESTORD THE CAR EXCEPT FOR PAINT EVEN THOU IM A PAINTER JUST HARD TO GET AROUND WHEN I HAVE SO MANY PROJECTS.I DONT REALLY WANT TO SELL IT ALOT OF $ IN DRIVTRAIN & MOTER BUT I WOULD CONSIDER IT TO THE WRITE PERSON SINCE THE CAR MEANS ALOT TO ME AND THE WIFE.LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOUND ANYTHING IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THEM.

I can't believe that there are absolutely<BR>zero cars available.<BR> Any and all leads will be answered. I'm at<BR>the point that I won't turn my nose up at<BR>anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...