69 skylark convertible to trade

I currently own a 69 Skylark that I would like to trade for another Buick, years 53-60.<BR>In the last 5 months the car has had the 350x4 rebuilt by one of the areas best engine builders,has the following new or rebuilt; brakes,transmission,s.s exhaust,shocks,undercoat/rustproof,new holly carb,interior by legendary int., carpet,updated a/c to new standards,new 15in tires and factory mags,front suspension,am/fm stereo,trunk mat,and spare tire cover.<P>The body work was done 7-8 years ago,painted cameo cream (soft Yellow) the paint is not show quality, but very acceptable for a daily driving car.The car was nice enough that i took it to the Heartland Buick Regionals in Iowa this summer.The interior is buckskin, with matching new boot. Top was replaced when car was painted and now has a small tear (I have used the top so seldom that I didnt feel the need to replace it yet)<P>Gentleman, this car runs and drives better than new, but Ive suddenly lost interest in continueing the restoration, and would like to find a new toy to tinker with this winter. I am looking for a vehicle of comperable value,as I have put over $7500.00 in this car,not including the purchase cost.<BR>Pictures, and video are available .<BR>Anyone interested????