Needed: 61-63 A/C Parts

Greetings,<P>Looking for underdash a/c pieces for 61-63 Skylark or Special. My car has a/c, but plastic evaporator casing and connecting duct are broken/cracked. Please help!<P>Thanks,<P>Tom Melech<BR>Bismarck, ND<BR>Tel: 701-530-9241<BR>E-mail: TomMelech@home.com

Guest COMPACTBC

Hi Tom, good luck on finding any A/C plastic evaporator covers that are not cracked. They are all VERY brittle and even if you find one, it would probably crack when you are trying to put it into your car. I would suggest that if yours if not too bad that you repair it with epoxy glue and then use fibreglas and epoxy on the entire back side to reinforce it. The ducts can also be repaired with epoxy glue fairly sucessfully. This is what I did with mine and it turned out OK since most of repairs are mostly out of site. If you do luck out and find a case that is not damaged be sure you reinforce it per above before you try to put it into your car so it doesn't crack during installation as ANY KIND OF PRESSURE ON THE CASE WILL CRACK IT!!!<BR>Good Luck, Bruce Andren, Compact Buick Club President. rolleyes.gif" border="0