73 century colonnade 2door parts car

Parting 1973 Century Colonnade coupe.Got this car in package deal with my 73 GS350 project car I just purchased.Will sell anything I don't need for my car so let me know what you need.Just post here or email buickfan1@yahoo.com or phone 270-235-5507

If you are talking about the little black knob with a white line through the center that is on the slide lever for the a/c control $2.50.I think it pulls off so I can just mail it in a envelope.so just send a SASE and there will be no shipping charge.Thanks

Sorry but the bumpers would need to be rechromed as they are faded from sitting.YES this car is same body style as GS but there is no trim around the quarter glass.

Sorry but 73 Century parts car has no clock.I do have a 72 Electra parts car with clock don't know if it works or not though $10.00 plus shipping.I am not sure if Electra or Century clocks would work on a Centurion but I know Electra clock is placed on the same side of dash as Centurion as dash layout is same for those cars if I recall correctly.On the Century the clock is on left side of dash.

buickfan1@yahoo.com:<P>Thanks for the offer, but I have lots of clocks that don't work including the one in my mint '68 Pontiac. BTW the clock in a 1973 Centurion is on the right side just above the speed alert (which I'm also missing). Although the car only has 62,000 miles on it, who ever owned it previously wasn't too mechanically inclined: Cigar lighter wire cut, ashtray light wire cut, rear speaker removed, speaker wires cut at facory radio, speed alert button/dial/knob? missing, aftermarket windshield washer pump wired into wiper controls (when I got the car the wipers would pulse just the same as the washer). All now fixed except for the clock and the speed alert. Also looking for factory rear defrost and correct wood dash part with switch which I'm assuming was on the left side of the dash above the heater/ac controls as this seem to be the only empty spot. This was a California car that was ordered without rear defrost.<P>Unregistered User just passing info->:<P>email sent along with referral. Thanks

Guest Shaffer

BOAT SLIP: Good luck finding a working clock. Clocks in old cars seem to be the first to go. Even in old cars of the 50s thru 70s even with original miles as low as 20K, always seems the original clocks have gave up. The radio in my 72 Electra has obviously stopped as well. Anyway- I would imagine that the clock in the 1971, 72, and 73 LeSabre, Centurion and Electra would be the same. The clock is located above the speed alert and cruise control light on my 72 Buick Electra. Also, I guess I am lucky. No wires was ever cut on my car, I guess that is why I would ever hate to remove the dash out of my car, since the dash and under the dash is untouched. I have always heard it was cheaper just to get the original clock fixed. Never priced it however. Good luck.<P>Tony<P>1972 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4-door hardtop sedan (for sale - $1,800.)<BR>1989 Pontiac Safari 4-door 3-seat wagon<BR>1991 Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan<p>[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

• 2 weeks later...