76 Electra Lmtd,One Owner,Garaged,Immaculate

My dad passed, so my mom wants to sell his beautiful Buick! 455 cid, 4 door hardtop, concorde green, white vinyl top, white leather, loaded, like new throughout, 123k miles.<BR>This car was my dad's <B>BABY</B>. He had all the scheduled maintenance done at the dealership. My mom has all the original and maintenance papers. My mom drove the car, so the miles are <I>EASY</I> miles. The car is in pristine condition inside and out. The car has always been garaged, so no sun damage. The interior is excellant - white leather seats. The paint is original and excellant, never damaged - white vinyl top. This car is loaded, immaculate, and like new.<BR>My mom has the car in Longview, WA (just north of Portland, OR)<BR>My mom Phyllis (360) 423-4148<BR>My name: Steve (650) 342-2596<BR> steveca4@home.com <BR>I have six photos in my Yahoo Briefcase:<BR><A HREF="http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/steveca4" TARGET=_blank>Yahoo briefcase steveca4</A><BR>My mom is only asking $3495 (the book is $3850). Right click on the red X<P>[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: steveca4 ]<BR> Beautiful.jpg?bci_BD8AbHQN7EtT<p>[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: steveca4 ]