Buick Nailhead Speed parts

Guest Dirty - 30's

Guest Dirty - 30's

Wanted.... Buick Nailhead Speed parts, I need 6 x 2 Intake manifold, 364,401,425, bell housing to adapt a 37 Cad lasalle to a Nailhead, any vintage parts. Please call Jeff At 720-331-0549 Denver, Co

• 1 month later...
Guest hotrawd

Dont know if your still looking for nailhead stuff, I have early drag motor that was packed away. Its a 54 block Bored to 343, Jahns pistons, factory export adjustable rocker arm, solid lifters, iSKY cam that I did get the duration if interested. From the numbers on the heads they apear to be 62 364 heads but from what I've read 364 heads shouldnt fit the 54 block?

Also included is a Schaffer flywheel & Craiger aluminum bellhousing. Intake is a 6 carb weiland intake, chrome valley cover, oil pan & valve covers. All parts are the real deal stuff, when I bought the motor about 7 years ago it was packed in axle grease from sometime in the early 60's when the team used it in a 54 Ford split up. The motor was fresh at the time (I believe is true judgeing from the cylinder walls & lifters) but was a backup. The guy packed axle grease in it and put it away. 1800.00 takes it.