1933 Buick 57 For Sale

I love 33 Buicks and have been searching a long time to acquire a 90 series Limo, 90L or 91. With this in mind I am considering selling a 1933 Buick model 57 that is in need of restoration either in as is condition, or at an agreed upon price, I will restore it to show condition. I will welcome serious inquiries to discuss price in either regard. I can be contacted either via phone at (603)487-3500 or email: rdw33b@fcgnetworks.net Thank you for your interest.<p>[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: 33Buicklover ]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had some classic fords and chevrolets in the past and know that parts of about any kind are available for these cars. I'd really like to buy one of the large buicks of 1932 - 1935 vintage but I would like to feel comfortable that if parts were needed (including fenders, etc.) that I would be able to find them somewhere, quality aftermarket parts would be Ok.

Are parts available for these older buicks?

Thanks for your help.

The quick answer on aftermarket parts availability (fenders, body parts) for large series Buicks of the early 1930s, is a resounding "no", and you will be very lucky to find any in salvage yards. But their scarcity is what makes these cars so desireable, in my opinion.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Ector, Texas