2 Hi output Stage 1 455's for sale

Guest RACEBUICKS

Guest RACEBUICKS

I have 2 extra 70 stage 1 engines for sale 1st one $2500 ready to drop in a car.<BR>Its a 30 over 455 sealed power forged pistons and file fit rings with 20<BR>thousands cut from the block and 63 cc heads it has adjustable push rods<BR>stock rockers Hi volume oil pump kit and a double roller chain. It is a<BR>balanced motor also. I pulled it from the wifes car and replaced it recently<BR>with a 12 to 1 engine. In a 4200 lb car the engine went 12.86@106 in stock<BR>manifolds and a QJ . You will need your valve covers, distributer and<BR>exhaust manifolds or headers Freshened up ready to drop in for $2500. Let me<BR>know I have it in the machine shop right now to be freshened up and I have<BR>found an engine to buy that makes 800 plus HP so I dont want to miss out on<BR>it. thanks MG<P>The next engine is a 12 to 1 ross piston engine with 0 block deck and 55 cc<BR>heads<BR>It has a KB wildcat intake on it custom fitted to the<BR>heads Match ported and equalized by Trey Mustgrove. The Heads are mildly<BR>ported with stage 1 valves (stainless steel) TA Cam kit 608 hyd with KB<BR>roller rockers and KB Valve covers. Push rods are custom made to fit also.<BR>The engine has heads studs main studs and a custom rolled oil pan to clear<BR>the pontiac super duty rods, the crank is a std crank never been turned<BR>other than to polish it. ATI Balancer I think its a sfi flywheel too but I<BR>cant remember. Balanced, Hi volume oil pump, roller timing chain, file fit<BR>rings, fastest pass in a 3900lb car 10.94@128 calculates about a little over<BR>600 HP This motor needs race fuel !! I run only 112 in it You can install<BR>your ignition and carb on it and go. This is all complete less distributer and carb ready to go and all freshened up grin.gif" border="0

Guest RACEBUICKS

I have been asked if I would sell these not being rebuilt.... I will if someone wants it that way. thanks for the requests for more info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

Well its official I now only have the BIG HP engine left for sale anyone want some <BR> brute strength buick horsepower? grin.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

Its 2 weeks from going to the shop if anyone wants to hear it run and ride in the car to see it haul butt times almost up!! grin.gif" border="0 MG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have a 600+HP 462 12.1 for sale Aluminum heads,carrillo Rods,Block girdle, Roller rockers,Custom HEI,ETC...please email direct for more info. Dan Drake<BR>BUICKMAN62@AOL.COM

Guest RACEBUICKS

Everything is matched together on my motor one part was mated to the other thats how you make Horsepower!! Email the other dude but I only am selling a complete engine that makes over 600 hp ready to install and GO FAST!!