62 drivers side fender

still looking for a 62 lesabre front drivers side fender theres got to be one out there somewhere can anyone help? thanks cliff shocked.gif" border="0

Guest COMPACTBC

I recently got one from the "Buick Bonery", Ken Schmidt in Sacramento, Calif. 95828. Phone # (916)381-5271. 6970 Stamper Way. If you strike out you can have my old one for the cost of S/H. It is rust free, but has a BIG, repairable dent, on the lower rear section, caused when we lost a wheel on the car, thanks to a tire shop that spun the studs on the brake drum with their impact wrench. mad.gif" border="0<p>[ 07-28-2001: Message edited by: COMPACTBC ]

thanks for the reply i have been looking for this fender for what seems like forever i will contact ken in the morning.when you bought your fender did it come with any chrome, mainly the lesabre emblem. mine got trashed when the 17 year old soical drinker hit it in the autoparts store parking lot once again thanks cliff.

Guest COMPACTBC

No chrome at all, no port holes,emblem or headlight rings. Thank goodness all of our chrome was in good shape! May be Ken has some good chrome pieces for you, good luck. rolleyes.gif" border="0<BR>PS: What is wrong with the fender you have now?<p>[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: COMPACTBC ]

left a message with ken but have not heard back from him yet. my fender is toast from accident luckly the head light ring popped off but lesabre emblem and everything foward of it is pretty smashed mabey you could let me know if your old fender is good in that area thanks cliff confused.gif" border="0

checked out car on demoderby.com that shaffer found for me, was hit by a deer in the front grille and a little damage on the hood but all the parts that i need are there trying to find shipping for whole car to geneva ohio. from concord nebraska. will almost certainly have a bunch of spare parts. dose anyone need any 62 lesabre 4 door stuff? or maybey split the costs of the car and shipping or have any info on some inexpensive shippers? also supposed to have a complete running 401 motor. let me know and once again thanks guys for all the help cool.gif" border="0

ouch! 875.00 to move this car from concord nebraska to geneva ohio.and its just a parts car.just thought you all might like to know. also, anybody live near concord? that might be able to help me get smoe parts taken off and shipped? thanks cliff. shocked.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

hooray i have found my parts and they will be shipped tuesday! i found them with a real good guy through e-bay on a long shot e-mail concerning a mirror that he was selling for a 62 lesabre. he has a complete car that hes parting out and it has many good parts left. as well as many other buick parts that need a good home also. his name is larry and his e-mail address is my76vette@aol.com and he says that he dosent belong to any clubs for buicks but owns a really cool 62 lesabre 2 door in black emron with flames if anyone needs something feel free to contact him.one thing for sure is he answers all his e-mails. and on a lighter side i would really like to thank everyone for all the help i recived this club has nothing but all top knotch members. thanks cliff. smile.gif" border="0

If you are still looking for a fender for you 62 Buick, I found mine at Wheatbelt Antique Auto in Carrior OK. The guy's name is Ken Reeves. If his has none, I know that<BR>All American Classics in Vancouver Washington<BR>(Portland area) has three 62 Buicks in Their<BR>yard. My fender from Ken was under $100 and<BR>not much to ship to me here on the west coast<BR>of Canada. Good Luck