NEEDED 70 GS PARTS HELP PLEASE!!!!

Guest RACEBUICKS

Guest RACEBUICKS

I had a mishap so I am in the market for the following in NOS or near perfect used only The insurance is paying for this:<BR>70 GS Grill <BR>70 Skylark/GS Front Bumper mad.gif" border="0

Guest RACEBUICKS

I find it simply amazing howmany grills there are out there with a price tag. As soon as I respond I get no answer. I told 5 people that I would buy their grill at the price stated and I get no reply. Whats up with that picture. Please take note if you reply to an ad answer the reply too. Anyway as it is I found a COMPANY to buy a grill from but I still need a perfect front bumper. But please dont email me with a price quote unless you plan to go thru with the deal I might say ship it!!! mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

Guest RACEBUICKS

This is where I found the grill; <BR>""You can also purchase this grille through our company, Originality Plus. Our <BR>phone number is 909-945-5466; and our fax number is 909-948-9036. We have <BR>been in business since 1988, and are regular advertisers in Hemmings Motor <BR>News."" Hope that helps BTW it was $895 Glad for insurance!!!!!!<BR> shocked.gif" border="0

$895 Ouch! I think I may just stick to repairing my cracked grill for now...ha! There is one on ebay now NOS 70 GS grill.<P>Francisco

When I moved 2 years ago I GAVE AWAY (along with other Buick stuff) a very nice 70 Skylark Custom Grille because no one wanted to buy it. Would have take $25 at the time. NOW I see them going for $300-450 on Ebay! Likely the friend I gave it to will be selling it and the rest shortly. <BR>SHEESH!! mad.gif" border="0 <BR>Mark

Mike, I've dealt with Originality Plus many times, they have real nice stuff. I ordered bumpers for my 70 GS from them and they were premo rechromes... beautiful cores!!! Bill is a good guy, I recommend him highly. I hope you didn't smash that Dave Kleiner restored GSX..... <P>Bob

• 2 weeks later...