Wanted to buy: parts for 64 Riviera

I'm looking for the following parts for a 64 Riviera. Please reply with source (used, NOS, NORS, etc.), prices, availability, and shipping charges (Zip 44646).<P>Thanks.<P>- shop manual<BR>- body manual<BR>- choke thermostat<BR>- A/C vent diaphram controls from console (with cables)<BR>- dashpot<BR>- fan shroud<BR>- A/C STV valve<BR>- A/C expansion valve<BR>- clock<BR>- cruise control diaphram<BR>- wheel (plain; rim only)<BR>- "wire wheel" hubcap<BR>- trip odometer<BR>- speedometer cables (both; for cruise control)<BR>- windshield washer reservoir cap<BR>- window motors (all 4; no vents)<BR>- brake pedal (blue)<BR>- center console courtesy light lens<BR>- door jamb rubber boots<BR>- seat belts (front and rear; blue)<BR>- AM/FM radio

I HAVE THE CRUISE DIAPHRAM AND THE CRUISE SPEEDOMETER AND CABLES, HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT CABLES THEY ARE.IT IS STILL ON THE CAR.I ALSO HAVE THE POWER WINDOWS, ALL 4. THE REAR ONES ARE OFF OF A 1965 RIVIERA BUT I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME. I HAVE ALL THE TRACKS AND ALL OF THE WIRING UP TO THE DASH COMPLETE. THE FRONT POWER WINDOWS ARE STILL ON THE DOORS ALSO COMPLETE EXCEPT FOR THE DRIVERS WINDOW WHICH IS BROKEN.I WILL TAKE $250 FOR THE MOTORS ONLY AND THE CRUISE DIAPHRAM. MY ZIP IS 87116 IN NM BUT I WILL CHECK ON SHIPPING. WHAT IS THE TRIP ODOMETER? JUST THE PIECE IN THE SPEEDOMOTER? LET ME KNOW.

I have new dual port vacuum actuators for <BR>$38.95 each,NORS expansion valve $76.86,and can restore your STV to original working condition including a new actuator which screws onto the end of the valve assembly <BR>for $300.00.If interested you can e-mail me <BR> johnny@oldairproducts.com<BR> Thank You

Jon,<P>How do I get in touch with you directly?<P>For a picture of ther trip odometer: <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592818064" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592818064</A> <P>Look for the picture of the speedometer; it's the small odometer that reads 404.7.<p>[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Konga Man ]