[B]WANTED:[/B] '52 Super/Roadmaster parts

Help! I have a 1952 Super Riviera 2-dr HT that is solid but non-running and partially disassembled. I am looking for parts for this car that I cannot find in the pile I received with the car. I know I am missing: grille bar, engine fan/pulley, throttle pedal, clock, rt frt fender part of sweep spear molding, better seats/door panels to restore, and/or a whole parts car. There will be more parts that I cannot find as I go through them. Please email me at rcarlson@peoplepc.com if you can help. I'm new to this list and have not yet joined the BCA but will soon. Thanks... Ryan in MI

try ord's auto parts in staunton (pronounced stanton) virginia. <BR>888-599-4590<BR>or<BR>540-885-2877<P>they had three 52's when i was there last fall. they were all complete, except the one the forklift operator dropped while i was there and rolled down the hill, destroying the roof frown.gif" border="0<P>i was not in the market for a grill bar at the time, so i did not note the condition of those, but they all had one...<P>allan