Restored 72 Stage 1 for sale

72 Stage 1 yellow black vinyl top and int.<BR>asking 14900 FIRM.<BR>e-mail pics available at stg1miller@aol.com<BR>or call for honest description 616-279-7476<BR>ask for Tom<BR>located in southern Michigan

Car has matching numbers,with build sheet,<BR>drivetrain rebuilt,A.C. with fresh charge and<BR>new compressor,black buckets with factory <BR>tach and gauges,3 spoke sport steering wheel,<BR>base coat clear coat paint in the original<BR>sunburst yellow,new black vinyl top,15x7<BR>rally wheels with new B.F. GOODRICH RADIAL TA<BR>tires,new 2and1/2 inch aluminized mandrel<BR>bent dual exhaust with walker ultra flow<BR>mufflers.<BR>Car is very clean and nicely detailed,ready<BR>for you to drive/show/race at the pure stock<BR>musclecar drags.<BR>If your looking for a nice car that you don't<BR>have to work on,call me.

Would be willing to trade up or down toward<BR>the right 1996 and newer full size 2 door<BR>chevy tahoe or gmc yukon 4x4.<P>Or I would take a 71 or 72 chevy cheyenne shortbed 2 wheel drive pickup as partial<BR>trade.<BR>My car is done, all you have to do is drive<BR>and enjoy it.