66-67 Weatherstrip

Guest drewriviera

Guest drewriviera

I know I have asked this question a while back, but no one ever seemed to know the answer. I thought I would just ask again. Does anyone know a source for the roof rail weatherstrip that goes above the quarter window on a 66-67? NOS, etc....I just simply cannot find this part!

Thanks

-Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tedy010

Hi Andrew, I purchased all of the weatherstrips for my 67 Buick Riviera from GM Interiors, Ford Interiors, Mopar Interiors and more | Pro Fit Auto Restoration Interior Parts | Pro/Fit Auto Interiors

and the beltline window felts (original spec) which were very hard to find from Classic Buick parts, high quality and exceptional value!

The service from both companies was great and I received them in Australia within 2 weeks.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers, Wayne

Guest tedy010

Pro/Fit weatherstrips are Metro Moulded Parts brand but cheaper than going direct to Metro.

Wayne

Guest wildcat465
Pro/Fit weatherstrips are Metro Moulded Parts brand but cheaper than going direct to Metro.

Wayne

I guess I need to run down the street some time to Metro and ask them why I can get this set from someone else for $64 less. :eek: