Cleaning Out the Shed !!!!!

Guest RACEBUICKS

Guest RACEBUICKS

I have found several parts that someone might need. Besides the decklids and<BR>flat hood collection for the 70-2 skylark I have I have found these items I am ready to sell plus<BR>the freight costs Thanks<P>65 425 power steering pump with brackets and hoses/lines $20<BR>73 century front header/nose peice with grills and lights complete $50<BR>71-up Riviera back glass $25<BR>5 - buick 350 engines all different years from 71-74 all different conditions, all<BR>with<BR>transmissions and all of them for $300 (come get them)<BR>2-15x6 5 spoke wheels lg bolt pattern good to ok condition $30 pr<BR>Lots of 65-67 impala stuff I inherited including doors, hoods, decklids,<BR>flywheels, bell housings, trim,<P>a 79 SS malibu elcamino front clip complete<BR>a 65 GS skylark front clip complete<BR>2 rh fenders 70-72 skylark both need some repair $100 each<BR>TA buckets seats $50<BR>lh door 70-72 skylark stripped ready to do some small repair $50<BR>72 skylark steel grill $40<BR>72 riviera 455 engine does not run complete with all the brackets and trans<BR>$200 (come get it)<BR>12 bolt case for the 68-72 skylark no guts $75 (come get it)<BR>NOS regal cutlass or ?? rocker panels $150 for the pair<BR>I have a pile of bumpers for the cores they are decent for but only a couple<BR>a worthy enough to bolt on and they are 71-72 skylark $75 each or cores $40 each<P>I will list somemore soon as I keep cleaning<BR> shocked.gif" border="0

Guest RACEBUICKS

I also have a list of repro parts I manufacture for the GS cars mostly 68-74<BR>I make a u shape shifter clip from alunimum highly polished I also have the springs for them $45 postage paid with springs. All the next items are plus freight. <BR>Also I have TH400 console shifter cable to pan brackets $20 each. The TH350-400 selector levers for the consoles also $20 ea.<BR>70 GS fan shroud hose hook with correct screws $20. $ speed parts, reverse lock out bracket $35, reverse lever for the lockout rod $14. Of course the left and right core support patch panels for the 70-72 skylarks $99. Email me for details mrbuick@networksplus.net <BR> grin.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 72 gs350 conv with a skylark grill. Do you have a GS grill and/or emblem? Also, I don't care for the 72 hood front lip design, do you have a 71 piece for my 72 hood; will it fit if you do? Please email me at thegoofs@mindspring.com. Thanks. Goof

Guest RACEBUICKS

I would gladly take $400 for everything parts wise non buick related I own please bring a full size truck and or a medium size trailor to haul it away.

Guest RACEBUICKS

I would like to sell all of the chevy or non buick stuff in one load for like $400 I have several decent hoods, rh doors, 1 decklid, several real nice front and rear bumpers, 8 dfferent stick flywheels a huge box of linkage,, another box of clutch swing arm and forks, 1 cast iron bell housing ,2wd 3/4 ton front disc rotors (pr), a crate full of engine brackets, clutch pedals with brackets, I had some of the parts on the list but have sold them on ebay I have sheetmetal and bumpers. I have fender extentions , I have a pile of sunvisors from that era of impala but I cant identify them for sure. I have a box of trim but I cant identify any of it for sure either. I have boxes of stuff I havent even hardly looked at yet as I open boxes I have put it on ebay or sold locally. I inherited all the parts I have I am a severe duty buick guy so I know nothing about chevy stuff. If you are close to Kansas City I could make a deal on the remaining parts if you came to see them and a whole lot more I just cant remember all of it

Guest RACEBUICKS

I dont sorry however I have a pile of the non N25s all useable none with perfect rubber strips. I also have a pile of 71 skylark bumpers front and rear

How much are you asking for the 65 GS front clip?<P>Dave Wright<BR>65 Skylark Gran Sport<BR>(520) 579-3373<BR>wright2us@qwest.net

Guest RACEBUICKS

I was asking $500 for the whole thing. It has fenders hood grill headlight stuff radiator core support ect. BUT I would entertain a decent offer on it if you are serious.<p>[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: RACEBUICKS ]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

The steel grill is totally different from the plastic and they both been sold. I have more stuff coming from storage to be listed soon..keep an eye out here for more listings Thanks cool.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

I have 2 extra 70 stage 1 engine for sale $2500 ready to drop in a car.<BR>Its a 30 over 455 sealed power forged pistons and file fit rings with 20<BR>thousands cut from the block and 63 cc heads it has adjustable push rods<BR>stock rockers Hi volume oil pump kit and a double roller chain. It is a<BR>balanced motor also. I pulled it from the wifes car and replaced it recently<BR>with a 12 to 1 engine. In a 4200 lb car the engine went 12.86@106 in stock<BR>manifolds and a QJ . You will need your valve covers, distributer and<BR>exhaust manifolds or headers Freshened up ready to drop in for $2500. Let me<BR>know I have it in the machine shop right now to be freshened up and I have<BR>found an engine to buy that makes 800 plus HP so I dont want to miss out on<BR>it. thanks MG<P>The next engine is a 12 to 1 ross piston engine with 0 block deck and 55 cc<BR>heads<BR>It has a KB wildcat intake on it custom fitted to the<BR>heads Match ported and equalized by Trey Mustgrove. The Heads are mildly<BR>ported with stage 1 valves (stainless steel) TA Cam kit 608 hyd with KB<BR>roller rockers and KB Valve covers. Push rods are custom made to fit also.<BR>The engine has heads studs main studs and a custom rolled oil pan to clear<BR>the pontiac super duty rods, the crank is a std crank never been turned<BR>other than to polish it. ATI Balancer I think its a sfi flywheel too but I<BR>cant remember. Balanced, Hi volume oil pump, roller timing chain, file fit<BR>rings, fastest pass in a 3900lb car 10.94@128 calculates about a little over<BR>600 HP This motor needs race fuel !! I run only 112 in it You can install<BR>your ignition and carb on it and go. This is all complete less distributer and carb ready to go and all freshened up

Do you have any hipro intake manifold for the 455? What about a passenger side rearview for a 70 Riviera, or center caps for the same.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Will

Guest RACEBUICKS

I have no extra intakes other than stock at this time. I had some riv parts but when I sold my riv(70) I put it all in a pile for the guy to take home with him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, do you have any Bucket seats and a matching rear seat for a 80's G-body ( it's a 83 Buick Regal I need these for) that are in very good shape?? Thank you...