Buick 1971 GS 455 For Sale

Car is a original GS 455 car with 400 turbo tranny and 10 bolt 3.42 posi rear. Car needs to be restored. Has some minor rust on the back of the quarters and needs patch panels on the front fenders, other than that, the car is as solid as they come. It was from Virginia orginally. Car has buckets (need covers) and console, factory tach and gauges,all glass is good. Exterior options include, posi rear, n25 bumper (both bumpers need rechromed) 15x7 ralleys with brand new white letter tires, disk brakes. I can email pictures if needed. I will hide nothing, so ask anything you want. I need to sell this thing fast for personal reasons, so no resonable offers will be refused. Email me at gsca3216@aol.com for pictures. Car is located in Northeast Ohio.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, since the car has not sold, I will consider taking in trades for a car that is set up for racing. Car has the numbers matching tranny, rearend, heads, intake and carb. The only thing that is not matching is the block. Car runs and drives good. Make me an offer.