FS: 72 Buick Skylark

I've had this car since 1988. It's a little rough and is really only good as a parts car or a fast daily driver unless you like a challenge. If I don't sell it I'll be repairing it someday anyways. <P>Location: Hammond IN, about 30 miles SE of Chicago.<P>Pictures: I'll post pictures after I get inquiries.<P>Cosmetics:<P>It's a 72 Skylark 2DHT factory air delete, PS, PFDB, 350/TH350, Bench seat, tilt wheel, decent interior, side and rear glass intact. Windshield cracked but legal. Sport mirrors, rain gutters and rocker panels are solid. Trunk rusted through but repairable.<P>Problems:<P>Brakes are shot from garage rot. Popped rear end 3 summers ago. Possible broken axle or pinion gear. Driver's rear QP damaged. Rust on roof under vinyl top. Rust in typical locations.<P>Goodies:<P>Motor is Buick 350 / 10.25:1 [.030] Poston pistons, Poston .480"/.495" Split lift/duration cam, Hooker Super Competition Headers, T/A Performance intake, 800cfm Q-Jet with extra hangers and rods for tuning, Holley electric "blue" fuel pump with regulator. '75 Buick HEI distributor with MSD 6AL Revlimiter ignition.<P>Trans is a TH350 with B&M pro-kit and TCI 2800 stall converter, and trans cooler.<P>MSD Pro-Stick floor shift, Sun Tach where clock used to go, Oil, Amps, Temp, Trans Temp in dashpad, Rectangular tube rear lower control arms. Reinforced upper control arms. 2-1/2" aluminized exhaust, SuperTrapp stainless mufflers, Gragier Street Star 15x7 front and 15x10 rear wheels, with almost new BFG Radial TA 235/60 front and 265/50 rear tires.<P>Asking $1000 firm, as is, you tow away. Car will start and run but is not drivable because of rear axle. Additionally, I'll part with the extra doors [with glass], trunk lid, stainless trim [both Skylark and GS] and other misc Skylark parts in my shed.<P>Also consider even up trade for 75-81 KZ1000 [non-shaft] or KZ900 running or not but whole.<P>E-mail pbenton@mwe.com and please cc to pbenton@evilnet.net

• 3 weeks later...