WANTED!! 64 Special Convertible

Guest COMPACTBC

I have one (it's really belongs to my son)and if you were a registered contributer, I would know where you are located. My son might be willing to sell the car. It does need restoration but it is all there and we have a brand new top that still needs to be installed. grin.gif" border="0

I'm from WI. I have been looking for a 64 Special for years. Please tell me how much you want for it and where I can find it and possibly some pictures!<P>Thanks,<P>Matt grin.gif" border="0

Guest COMPACTBC

My son says it's OK to sell the car, he has lost interest and has No $$$ to restore the car. All we want out of it is what we have into the car so far, which isn't very much. My guess is about $1,300. The car does not have any dents but has some floorboard rust damage in the driver and front passenger area. I have a brand new driver side floorboard that still needs to be installed that would be included. The car was purchased from the original owner and has been a California car all its life. It is red with red and white interior and has a V6 engine and a automatic trans. For more info email me at compactbc@iols.net grin.gif" border="0 Bruce<p>[ 05-18-2001: Message edited by: COMPACTBC ]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest COMPACTBC

I replied to you on 5/18 about the convertible we have, but I never receive any reply from you one way or the other. What is the statis of your search? confused.gif" border="0