FS: Buick Bugle. 1979-85; 93-94

For sale: copies of the _The Buick Bugle_. <BR>1979-1985; 1993, 1994.<P>The majority of these copies are what I would consider reading copies. With ABA standards as my guide, I would say that the majority are fair, some are good and a few are very good. Though I?d rather sell the lot, I will sell separate issues. If you have questions about the condition of any particular issue, please ask. Items returned for full refund if you notify me within 7 days of receipt. I?d like to sell individual issues for $6 each, as it isn?t worth it for me to post a single issue for any less. For more several copies, I can offer a substantial discount. Please e-mail for more info. puka1915@yahoo.com<P>May, July-Dec. 1979. (writing on cover of July)<BR>Jan, Feb, Apr- Dec. 1980.<BR>Jan, Mar, May-Sept, Nov, Dec 1981. (2 copies Aug 1981).<BR>Jan, Feb, Apr-Aug, Oct-Dec 1982.<BR>Jan-Feb, Apr-Dec 1983.<BR>Jan-Dec 1984 (May - writing on cover and back; Nov - stain on front; back cover of same is severly stained).<BR>Jan-July 1985<BR>Mar, May-Dec 1993.<BR>Jan, Feb 1994.