57 Buick Special or Century parts

57 Buick or Century Chromed parts for sale. <BR>These parts are show quality and have not been used after replating. I know what show quality is I own a plating shop. The parts are from a Rod shop that went bankrupt and did'nt have the money to pay the bill. <P>Grill $600<BR>Mustache $175<BR>grill bar $125<BR>Mustache for a Super or Roadmaster $200<BR>Bumperettes for a Super or Roadmaster (2) $150<BR>Vent window frames $200<BR>Lots of interior and exterior trim.<P>Peter de Jong<BR>Fraser Valley Electroplating Inc.<BR>pcdejong@uniserve.com

Hello Peter,<BR>What interior parts you have? I'm looking for the visor elbows. Maybe more!<BR>I also need the door threshold pieces for my four door. If I can't find something, I do have the originals but they are in pretty poor shape. Could those be buffed out and /or coated with something? confused.gif" border="0 <BR>Thanks!<BR>Mike

Hi Mike:<P>I have the sunvisor brackets at $30 a piece plus shipping. <P>The treshhold pieces should be aluminum and can be buffed up and restored. <P>Cheers<P>Peter de Jong