Parting out over 200 Buicks, 20 year collection of good used and NOS parts

We currently have cars ranging from 1927-88, most years and body styles included. We cover full size, Riviera, and Skylark GS, 2drs, 4drs, and conv's. Many hard to find parts in stock including grills(plastic, potmetal, and aluminum), grill bars, lights, hood ornaments, side mldgs., sheetmetal, bumpers, wheelcovers, sweepspear mldgs., etc., NOS and good used.<P>E-mail a detailed list of needs to us directly @ sehrlich@greatbend.com, do not post a response to this ad.<P>E-mails must include ALL information about your car including year, model, and body style along with a list of needs. Incomplete e-mails will be deleted as I cannot check parts for you if I don't know what kind of car you have.<P>Buick project cars also available. Also parting out over 100 Pontiacs and NOS.<P>Thanks, <BR>Steve and Chad Ehrlich<BR>(620) 793-3903

Steve,I was the Buick rep there in 1948,called om Dove Buick,Do you have a complete A/C assembly for a 1957 Special? Also wonder if you might have a complete mounting kit for a hamg-on A/C unit?

YES SIR, I COULD USE SOME PARTS FOR MY 58 BUICK CENTURY 2DR. HARD TOP. LOOKING FOR A HEADLIGHT SWITCH, BRAKE LIGHT PLUG (THE ONE THAT CONNECTS TO THE MASTER CYL), OIL PUMP W/VACUME PUMP REBUILT-NEW OR KIT. ALSO AN ORIGINAL FUEL PUMP AND FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS. IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY OF THESE PARTS, PLEASE E-MAIL CAMMAN8@JUNO.COM WITH PRICES AND OTHER INFO.<BR>THANKS:<BR>ED

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a set of motor mount towers for 1967 gs with a 400 motor<P>Thanks<BR>Frank G<BR>67 gs 340

hello, i have a 66 skylark and was wonering if you have front fenders and frame brakets for the trunk frame bushings ? also if you would have trunk metal mines in bad shape. <P>thank for your time : )

hello, i have a 66 skylark and was wonering if you have front fenders and frame brakets for the trunk frame bushings ? also if you would have trunk metal mines in bad shape. <P>thanks for your time : )

I have a 1970 Riviera and all my center caps are cracked, do you have 4 center caps for the Rallye wheels with the Riviera R in the middle. Also do you have a set of bucket seat from a 67-74 Riviera, I'm converting my bench over to buckets and those will fit.<P>Thanks

• 1 month later...

hello, heres my list, all of these parts are for a 55 century 2 door model 66r,i need the stainless trim that goes behind the doors for both sides, driver side door piece, both pieces that go over rear fender wells. Also need one complete front turn signal assembly. I need a piece of aluminum engine turned - material that goes behind the speed odometer. You can email me at rahshadow@home.com or call (765)962-2888.

yes i have a 1970 buick skylark and I'm trying to get hold of some rear <BR>quarterpanels and front passenger fender.

Steve,<P>I am trying to locate a vacuum antena assembly for my 1941 Super convertable (56C)<P>Got one ? or do you know where I may find one ?<P>Thanks,<P>Glenn Tyler