8 Track player

I'm looking for an 8 Track player for my 67 buick wildcat. Have a gazillion 8 tracks..no player!!<BR><P>------------------<BR>

Guest Buicklover

I took 2 down to a gentleman in Sarasota FL. when I was down in Feb. One had the metal mounting bracket with it, & both need the wiring harness. The harness could be made up & connected by a reputable radio shop. Both 8 track players are the big bulky units that go below the dash. If memory serves me correct, one had BUICK stamped on the 8 track face plate door.<BR>You can contact him online..buickpts@aol.com<BR>Hope this helps some....<BR>Bill R. BCA # 12434 <BR>

I have a G.M. factory 8 track unit.I had seveal,one had Buick on the door,but I would have to check this is the one.If you are interested,get back to me and I can give you more details.any offer,even a very low one w/ould probably be accepted

Thank you both of you...but i think i found one. Actually a verrrrrry nice gentleman in southern cal is mailing me one!<P>Thanks sooooo much. This is the most helpful site i have ever been on!<P>Rose<P>p.s. When i get my baby all done....i will post some pictures of her! She's something else! ("Ramona" my buick wildcat)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrbuick714@webtv.net:<BR><B>I have a G.M. factory 8 track unit.I had seveal,one had Buick on the door,but I would have to check this is the one.If you are interested,get back to me and I can give you more details.any offer,even a very low one w/ould probably be accepted</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I would be interested in your 8 TRax Player , Would $25,00 + shipping Be Acceptable , if so Rspond with Answer Ya OR Na , Thanx Thom <P>