car for sale

For sale 1960 Buick Invicta Convertible top good condition . frame and underbody very good.Some body rot.Bumpers are good 90 percent crome complete.Hood,trunk lid,fenders,rear panels exellent.401 4bbl complete. Has been in storage in heated garage for 20+ years. Please call if interested 1-207-324-8828

Guest 70 Electra

Ditto to wanting to know what the price is! (Here we go again....) <P>Can you please give some detail on this 60 Invicta? What is "some rot"? Color? Mileage? Is it driveable/roadworthy? Interior condition? etc, etc, etc.<P>I'd like to hear more before trying to call 10 times like the other fella, and jacking up my long distance bill. <P>If you don't want to share the secrets of the car with the world, how about an email address to inquire about he car??<P>If I sound frustrated, it's because I am!!

Guest 70 Electra

OOOOppps! Open mouth, insert foot.<P>I was so hopped-up, I didn't see that the seller left an email address already.<P>In the words of the famous Saturday Night Live character, Rosanne Rosanadana, "Never Mind....."

I think an important point is being missed. What good does it do to run a one or two line ad that tells what year / kind of car one has for sale, without including the PRICE!!?? A thorough description should also be included, including colors, condition, mechanics, etc., but for crying out loud, if you can't put the price in your ad, don't bother running it....my two cents' worth.

Guest 70 Electra

Now that I've got MY foot out of MY mouth, let me ask---have any of you heard from the seller? <P>I used the email address, and have received no response yet---sounds like no one can reach him on the phone. Anybody reach him yet? Hmmmmm, Maybe he was out in the garage polishing this "gem" and locked himself out of the house??<P>I hate to bring it up again, but maybe all "car for sale" postings should be deleted without some minimal information!<P>------------------<BR>Greg Cockerill<BR>BCA #36864<BR>1970 Electra convertible

• 1 year later...

fyi i have a 1960 buick invicta for sale in s. indiana. i am not the original owner so i dont have a ton of details but i can tell you what i know.. it is a two door hard top.. gold body with white top..the floor boards are rusted out in the back.. and the upholstry is rough...but the dash is intact in good condition.. the engine is "well my dad says it says wildcat on it".. and i know that other than the transmission it is all intact.. so for $1000 to the person who is going to come and get it .. you can have it. reply to c_sipe@bellsouth.net thanks.